A nod to the classic corset. The Hiroka racerback sports bra in rich purple is a medium to high-support sports bra crafted from fine, moisture-wicking technical fabric that ensures comfort and performance. Cut lower than a regular sports bra to capture the top of your ribcage to engage and compress. A true investment piece. Featuring fashion-inspired military green bindings across the chest, shoulders and back to sculpt, define and flatter those enviable female curves.
Light-weight, performance mesh detailing at racerback for support and ventilation. Stylish carbonised custom zip and centre-front for an easy access and a bit of ‘je ne sais quoi’. Fitted with an internal bra for excellent coverage. Comes with an option for discreet nursing.
Suitable for mid to high-intensity workouts like Pilates, running, cross-trainer, etc.
- Medium-to-high-impact support
- Cut to encapsulate the top of your ribcage to engage and compress as you regain your pre-pregnancy shape through targeted exercise.
- Light-weight performance mesh at racerback works to stabilize the shoulders as well as to ventilate; providing support in key areas of the body.
- Fitted with an internal support bra with side slits, offering the option to discreetly breastfeed.
- Fully lined and comes with removable lightweight bra cups, providing excellent coverage.
- Customised carbon zip at the front for easy access and stylish fit.
59% Polyamide; 41% Elastane
– 4 Way Stretch
– Excellent Shape Retention
– Line Dry Only
– Moisture Management
– Pilling Resistant
– Quick Drying
– UV Protective
– Excellent Coverage